Unique Things to Do at Six Flags Over Georgia
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags Over Georgia is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- Monster Mansion is a custom-designed innovation just for our park! This one-of-a-kind ride features an original theme song, more than 100 hand-drawn animatronics, and state-of-the-art technology.
- The Scream American Scream Machine is a legend as the first wooden coaster built by Six Flags. It also made history as the longest, tallest, and fastest coaster in the world when it opened.
- Mind Bender is the world's first triple-loop coaster featuring a rare "tilted loop" between the two vertical loops. It's the only element of its kind!
- Acrophobia is the only drop tower of its kind in the US that tilts riders outward in a near-standing position facing the ground.
- Twisted Cyclone boasts custom trains modeled after a 1960s sports convertible. Ride these unique vehicles through a 75-degree drop, a reverse cobra roll, Zero-G roll, three upside-down inversions, and 10 incredible moments of airtime.
- The Riverview Carousel preserves a piece of history as it was saved from a defunct park. The 1908 classic has been beautifully restored and sits atop the hill as a theme park tradition for generations.
- This summer, Pandemonium became a record-setter as the tallest swinging pendulum in the Southeast.