Celebrate Spring Break at Six Flags
The hottest Spring Break entertainment is at Six Flags! Celebrate daily March 30-April 7 with outrageous roller coasters, fresh funnel cakes, live musical entertainment, and of course, your best friends. From homework-forgetting adrenaline rushes to midterm-unwinding fun, there are plenty of ways to make this the most unforgettable Spring Break ever.
- Lift 240 feet into the sunny skies to get as far away from school as possible on Skyscreamer. Enjoy the spring breeze as you swing around town at 40 miles per hour and check out the breathtaking views of Atlanta.
- Slow things down and unwind from midterms with a spin around the Riverview Carousel. It’s a timeless tradition for kids-at-heart, first dates, and friends galloping around with laughs.
- Let loose with the hottest tunes and choreography at the Looney Tunes Dance Party. Use your outside voice to sing loud!
- Leave your homework in the dust with an incredible free-fall launch on Acrophobia. You’ll be so full of adrenaline to keep you going until summer vacation.
- Hit the Gold Town Racers for a Spring Break road trip. Zoom around tight curves and race to the finish line - Loser buys funnel cakes for the squad!
- Play with little spring breakers in Bugs Bunny Boomtown and DC Super Friends. Your younger siblings have a place of their own!
- Challenge your school’s star athlete at 3 Point Challenge. You’ll have plenty of cool prizes to choose from!
- Refuel with treats from outside the cafeteria, like jumbo smoked turkey legs, chili cheese fries, and fried funnel cake sundaes.
- Recharge your Super Powers for the rest of the year! Let your hair and cape down for a race around SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight or twist on BATMAN: The Ride.
- Conquer your fears and defeat your frenemies with a ride on THE JOKER Chaos Coaster. Circle around 70 feet in the air and show that giant loop who’s boss!
- Head back to the hallways in style! Pick up exclusive character athleisure for comfy Mondays, coffee mugs for early-morning classes, and coaster-themed backpacks to carry all your books.