2018 Haunted House and Scare Zone Lineup
Our haunted houses and scare zones feature new characters, updated themes, and more terror. Face your worst fears while exploring dark streets and tight spaces full of zombies, clowns, demons, and more. Here’s a full list of the terror at Fright Fest 2018.
Haunted Houses – Haunted House Pass required.
Step inside one of our haunted houses to navigate dark rooms, creep around twisted hallways, and escape the wandering zombies.
- New! Evil Passage: Demonic creatures run the halls of this dark lair. Navigate through rooms to uncover sins, corruption, and demons.
- New! Alien Abduction: With 6,000 square feet of terror, it’s our biggest maze ever! This out-of-this-world experience is filled with flashing UFOs, mutant alien creatures, and space monsters from another dimension.
- The Witches Hollow: Enter a dark lair and you’ll be stalked by mysterious souls. Don’t turn around if you hear a cackle behind you. Located at Thunder River.
- Madeline Mendoza’s Casa de Muertes: This mysterious manor is filled with secrets of black magic. Explore each room to meet the creatures of the Day of the Dead and uncover their evil schemes. Located in USA section.
- ZX-1: Hollow-eyed, dead souls roam the hallways of this isolation camp in search of new brains to feast on. Located in the Gotham City section.
- Camp Slasher: This abandoned campsite has been overrun by cannibalistic murderers. Wander through bloodstained tents, old picnic tables, and haunted cabins to escape the horrendous creatures of the woods. Located at the Rabun Gap Train Station.
Scare Zones – Free.
Take one wrong turn and you’ll end up in a section of the park filled with fog, strobes, and your worst nightmares.
- New! Bayou Burial Ground: Voodoo magic has taken over this haunted swampland. Satanic creatures from the marsh will creep up behind you, chanting their next secret curse.
- New! The Bunker: Mutilated science experiments have escaped the laboratory and are out for revenge. The half-human beasts roam through the streets of the park ready to prey on anyone who steps in their way.
- New! Cannibal Carnival: This scare zone is teeming with flesh-eating cannibal clowns. The fanged freaks lurk in the shadows in search of their next limb.
- New! Promenade Theatre: Walk down the blood-red carpet to relive your favorite horror movies. Undead ushers guide you through terrifying theatrical trailers as you meet the world’s worst film villains.
- Fear Riders: Make your way down the foggy path and meet an evil gang of bikers. Motorcycle vampires, junk yard dogs, and cruising sliders rev up the fear throughout the night. Located near the Crystal Pistol.
- Mariner’s Cove: Corrupt pirates are on the hunt for souls who come too close to their treasure. Pass by their crashed ship and make your way through quickly before they push you off the plank. Located near Monster Mansion.