6 Things That Should Be On Your Fright Fest To-Do List
Fall is finally here, and that means a visit to Fright Fest should be on your to-do list before time runs out! Here are only a few of the scary good things going on at the park this weekend, October 11-14.
- Cooler weather is here: What a difference a day makes. It finally feels like fall. With highs in the mid to upper seventies, it’s the perfect weather to enjoy a day at the park. Thrills By Day offers family-friendly Halloween fun like pumpkin panting, arts and crafts, and spooky story reading.
- Columbus Day Weekend: Discover new shows, games, food, attractions and rides this weekend. There’s so much to see and do. Grab a Season Pass or Membership and visit as often as like.
- 30-Hour Coffin Challenge Returns: A test of extreme endurance, six coffin dwellers will battle for their chance to win $600 in cash and prizes. The contestants must spend 30 hours in a wooden casket and compete in unnerving elimination challenges. Watch live October 11-12.
- Unlimited Haunted House Visits: Experience all of the fun, thrills, and excitement over and over again with unlimited trips through all haunted attractions the night of your visit. Prices as low as $25.00.
- Try All-New Blood Bags: No, it’s not real blood, it’s vodka; even better! Served in custom blood bags these squeezable spooky cocktails are a huge hit. Our master mixers have conjured up flavors that’ll knock your socks off.
- Ride Pandemonium in the Dark: Now is the only chance you’ll have to soar waaay over the Atlanta Skyline in complete darkness. If you thought flying at 150 feet, where no one can hear you scream was impressive, imagine doing it in a pitch black night sky.