APPLICATION FOR MEDIA TICKETS
Please complete the form below to request media tickets to Six Flags Atlanta Properties.
Complimentary tickets will only be issued to qualified media personnel in the following media markets: Metro Atlanta; Macon, GA; Columbus, GA; Augusta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Huntsville, AL; and Chattanooga, TN.
Please read the admission policy prior to completing and submitting the Media Ticket Request form. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored. Working members of the news media in the following categories qualify:
- Print Media: Publishers, Editors, Reporters, Writers, Photographers
- Broadcast Media: Station Managers, Producers, News Directors, Assignment Editors, Promotional Directors, and “On-Air” Personnel including anchors/hosts/DJs, reporters and photographers
- Freelance Writers who provide confirmation of assignment
- Blogger Media: Complimentary admission for bloggers will be decided upon by the Public Relations department on a case by case basis. If the blogger is determined to have a valuable reach and follow, they will be regarded as print media. Please provide applicable handles at time of request.
For those who qualify:
- A maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets per year for one visit during the operating season (please refer to the applicable park’s operating calendar) are offered. Please consider blockout dates.
- Complimentary media admissions do not include separately ticketed concerts or special events.
- Request for tickets must be submitted via the Media Ticket Request form at least 7 business days prior to your visit.
- Tickets are printed for the day of your visit only at the requested park.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by a Six Flags Atlanta Properties’ Public Relations representative at all times. Such requests must be must be made in advance through the Public Relations department. This will ensure appropriate personnel will be available.
All requests for complimentary tickets MUST BE submitted via the Media Ticket Request form. No phone requests or emails will be accepted.
2022 BLOCKOUT DATES:
Complimentary tickets are at the discretion of park management and may not be available during high demand time periods, which includes, but not limited to, the following dates:
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 27 through May 30
- July 4th Weekend: July 2 through July 4
- Labor Day Weekend: September 2 through September 5
- October 15 through October 16
- October 22 through October 23
- Halloween Weekend: October 29 through October 31
- Thanksgiving Weekend: November 25 through November 27
- New Year’s Weekend: December 30 through January 1