APPLICATION FOR MEDIA TICKETS
Due to our reservation-based system reducing capacity at the parks, we are temporarily suspending our complimentary media ticket program to Six Flags Atlanta Properties at this time. Media on-assignment are encouraged to reach out to [email protected] with assignment details and deadlines to evaluate in-park options, subject to availability. We plan to resume the Media Ticket Program as soon as possible and at which time, the process below must be followed.
Please complete the form below to request media tickets to Six Flags Atlanta Properties.
Complimentary tickets will only be issued to qualified media personnel in the applicable media markets and categories.
Please read the admission policy prior to completing and submitting the Media Ticket Request form. Requests that do not comply with this policy will not be honored. Working members of the news media in the following categories qualify:
- Print Media: Publishers, Editors, Reporters, Writers, Photographers
- Broadcast Media: Station Managers, Producers, News Directors, Assignment Editors, Promotional Directors, and “On-Air” Personnel including anchors/hosts/DJs, reporters and photographers
- Freelance Writers who provide confirmation of assignment
- Blogger Media: Complimentary admission for bloggers will be decided upon by the Public Relations department on a case by case basis. If the blogger is determined to have a valuable reach and follow, they will be regarded as print media. Please provide applicable handles at time of request.
For those who qualify:
- A maximum of two (2) complimentary tickets per year for one visit during the operating season (please refer to the applicable park’s operating calendar) are offered. Please consider black-out dates.
- Complimentary media admissions do not include separately ticketed concerts or special events.
- Request for tickets must be submitted via the Media Ticket Request form at least 7 business days prior to your visit.
- Tickets are printed for the day of your visit only at the requested park.
- Working crews (including still photography) must be escorted by a Six Flags Atlanta Properties’ Public Relations representative at all times. Such requests must be must be made in advance through the Public Relations department. This will ensure appropriate personnel will be available.
All requests for complimentary tickets MUST BE submitted via the Media Ticket Request form. No phone requests or emails will be accepted.
2021 BLACKOUT DATES:
Complimentary tickets are at the discretion of park management and may not be available during high demand time periods, which includes, but not limited to, the following dates:
- Memorial Day Weekend, May 28 through May 31
- July 2-5
- Labor Day Weekend, September 3 through September 6
- October 16 through October 18
- October 22 through October 24
- October 29 through October 31
- Thanksgiving Weekend, November 26 through November 28
- New Year’s Weekend, December 30, 2021 through January 3, 2022