Groups of Friends
Grab your friends and head to Six Flags Over Georgia for a day of rides, thrills and out-of-control laughter. We offer a great group discount when purchasing 10 or more tickets in advance. Check out our prices – it may be worth inviting a few more friends to get the group rate. More fun for everyone!
If you don’t have 10 people, you can purchase our online daily tickets but depending on how many friends will visit, you may save by purchasing group tickets instead. So round up the gang and head this way!
Great Rates for Groups of 10 or More
Groups of 10-99 who purchase in advance can take advantage of a special group discount:
- ALL NEW! Purchase once for your group of 15+ at $40.99 plus tax per person, and receive unlimited visits until June 30, 2018! This limited time offer is only available until March 31, 2018.
- Pricing for groups of 15-99 is $34.99 and groups of 10-14 is $40.99.
- One free ticket for every 15 pre-purchased
- Tickets are valid through the 2018 season
- Purchase online, by mail, phone or fax (groups 10-14 can purchase online only)
Groups of 50+ can purchase packages to include park admission, a catered buffet and free parking in a private picnic pavilion. For more information on available dates and prices, please contact our Group Events team at 770-739-3400 ext:3365 or by completing our online request form.
ONLINE: Buy 10-99 tickets online and print them immediately with Print-N-Go. Orders of 50-99 can also be shipped. Online orders require credit card payment and are subject to tax. Tax exemption is not eligible with online purchases. Please mail, fax or phone in your order for tax exemption purposes.
MAIL: Download our group order form to purchase by mail. Orders must be received at least 10 business days in advance. Orders received less than 10 business days prior will be held for pick-up at the Group Sales window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your current Georgia state tax exempt letter (Form ST-5) must be included with your order. Checks, money orders and credit cards are accepted for mail orders.
PHONE/FAX: Fax your order form to 770-739-3458 or call 770-739-3400 x3365 to order by phone. Due to volume, you may be asked to leave a message when calling, so please consider purchasing online or by fax/mail instead. Orders must be received at least 14 days in advance. Orders received less than 14 days prior will be held for pick-up at the Group Sales window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. Payment by credit card must be made at the time of the order. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your current state tax exempt letter (Form ST-5) must be faxed. Order form is available in the Downloads section of this page on the right.
PURCHASING AT THE PARK: Group tickets can be bought at the park on the day of your visit but it pays to purchase in advance. When ordering early, you'll enjoy added savings and complimentary bonus tickets. Plus, your group can skip the ticket booths and go straight to the turnstiles since you'll already have your tickets in hand.
- Walk-Up Groups of 10-99 pay $44.99 plus tax per person when tickets are bought at the front gate.
- Complimentary bonus tickets are not included with Walk-Up Group Ticket purchases.
- Tickets are valid through the 2018 season.
- Tickets can be used on any regular operating day this season, excluding private parties.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the Group Sales window on the day of your visit for the prepaid price (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received two weeks in advance.
- Parking is $25.00 for cars, vans and buses. This can either be purchased in advance with your group order or once you arrive at the Toll Plaza.
- Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit at Six Flags Over Georgia with paid parking and when a commercial driver's license is presented.