Six Flags Over Georgia is pleased to assist non-profit organizations with their fund-raising efforts.
Please note that our guidelines have changed. Donations for the 2014 season will be accepted through August 26, 2014. We will begin accepting donation requests for the 2015 season beginning March 3, 2015.
Due to the high volume of donation requests, only organizations that submit electronically will be eligible for a donation. Requests that are faxed, mailed or left via voicemail will not be considered.
In order to be eligible for this program:
- The request must be from a non-profit organization using the tickets to raise funds for the organization. Ticket requests for door prizes, incentive programs, third-party fundraisers, school events, company events or individuals are not eligible.
- Requests must be made at least 45 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event.
- To request a donation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone, mailed or faxed requests will be accepted.
- Requests must include a non-profit ID number, event date, purpose of event and what the tickets and funds will be used for. Requests without a 501c3 number are not eligible.
- Two tickets are granted to eligible requests. The tickets will be delivered to the organization via email.
All inquiries will receive an email notification once your request has been received. Requestors will receive a follow-up email within 3-4 weeks regarding the status of their donation request.
Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to take phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request.