Six Flags Over Georgia is pleased to assist non-profit organizations with their fundraising efforts.
*PLEASE NOTE - The 2016 Ticket Donation Window has now CLOSED as of Sunday, February 7, 2016.
All Ticket Donation Requests must be submitted through email. Requests that are faxed, mailed or called in will NOT be considered. Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to take phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request.
In order to be eligible for this program:
- The request must be from a non-profit organization using the tickets to raise funds for the organization.
- Ticket requests for door prizes, incentive programs, third-party fundraisers, school events, company events or individuals are NOT eligible and will be turned down.
- Requests must be made during the selected ticket donation window. All events for the entire year will be considered at that time. The ticket donation window for 2016 is from January 11 - February 7, 2016 ONLY. No donations after February 7 will be accepted or considered.
- Donations will only be accepted through the specified Six Flags Over Georgia Public Relations email account. No telephone, mailed or faxed requests will be accepted.
- Requests must include a non-profit ID number, event date, purpose of event and what the tickets and funds will be used for. Requests without a 501c3 number are not eligible.
- A maximum of two (2) tickets are granted to eligible requests. The tickets will be delivered to the organization via email.
- You may request tickets to either Six Flags Over Georgia or Six Flags White Water. Only two (2) tickets for one park will be granted.
Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to take phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request. Those requests which have been awarded two tickets will be contacted by a Six Flags Over Georgia Public Relations Staff Member within 4 to 6 weeks after the request is submitted.