Hiring: Actors, Singers, Dancers, Characters, Musicians, Wardrobe, Ushers, and Tech Crew
2019 SUMMER SHOWS OPEN CALL
(Applicants need to attend one of the dates below to audition and interview)
SIX FLAGS HUMAN RESOURCE CENTER
1756 Main St., Agawam, MA (across from the park)
- Saturday, February 16, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 18, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
HOLYOKE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Fine & Performing Arts Forum, 303 Homestead Ave, Holyoke, MA
- Wednesday, February 27, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- Productions include: Stage Shows, Game Shows, Hero & Villain meet & greets, & more!
- Please arrive early to complete registration.
- Bring a recent photo of yourself and resume.
- Actors: prepare a 1-2 min. appropriate comic monologue.
- Singers: prepare a verse and chorus of an upbeat pop rock song to sing acapella.
- Performers will learn a short combination from our choreographer. Please dress ready to move.
- Musicians should prepare a 1-2 minute piece that best showcases their ability. We are seeking percussionists and those who play brass instruments. Drum pads will be available for audition. Others must bring their own instrument.
- All performers will also read from a short pre-written script we provide.
- Roles must meet casting requirements set by DC Comics, Warner Bros., and/or Six Flags Inc.
- Seamstress and tech applicants, please bring resume and portfolio of work examples.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and thrive interacting in front of large crowds.
- Additional opportunities in the fall for Fright Fest and winter for Holiday in the Park!
FOR MORE INFO: 413-821-2620
More details and application available here.