Six Flags New England Hiring Events
Apply Today, Have a Job Tomorrow!
Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of the New England, is looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and eager individuals who are ready for a thrilling and rewarding position. Whether your idea of fun is working as a photographer, in retail, guest services, performing in a show, making funnel cakes or maybe running one of our 13 coasters— there’s something for everyone! We are gearing up for another spectacular season and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Job Fair Dates
- Saturday, February 16 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, February 17 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, February 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (President’s Day)
Entertainment auditions will be available throughout the job fair as the park casts dancers, singers, performers and tech crew.
Can't make the job fair? Interested candidates can apply online and stop in to the Human Resources buliding on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. - 8 p.m. for an on the spot interview! Walk-in interviews begin Wednesday, February 20.
If you are a previous Team Member looking to be re-hired, there will be a special re-hire only event on Friday, February 15 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. located in the Human Resources building. If you are unable to attend, you may also come during one of the dates/times listed above.
All hiring events take place at the Human Resources Building, 1756 Main Street Agawam, MA 01001
- Food Service Team Members
- Guest Relations
- Games Team Members
- Lifeguards/Watter Attendants
- Ride Operations
- Retail Team Members
- Admissions Team Members
- Security Officers
- Park Services Team Members
- Marketing/Group Sales Team Members
- Loss Prevention
Perks and Benefits
Join the extreme social network at Six Flags New England! Apply now and get ready for all of our eccentric perks and benefits. We guarantee on-the-job excitement, with the opportunity to meet new friends and learn new skills—while being paid!
Team members receive perks such as:
- Positions starting at $12/hour
- Free park admission
- Health benefits
- Leadership Opportunites
- Private employee events
- Reward programs
- On-site training
- Flexible scheduling
- Payday is every Friday!
- Mentor programs
- Employee Scholarship Program
Need to Know Information
- Interested applicants must be at least 16 years old
- All hiring events take place at the Human Resources Building, 1756 Main Street Agawam, MA 01001
- It is recommended that all interested candidates apply online at sixflagsjobs.com prior to arrival.
- Questions? Call our Human Resources department at 413-786-9300 ext. 3100.
|Monday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Six Flags New England opens for the season on Saturday, April 6, 2019, with more days to play than ever before. Do not miss out on an incredible opportunity to be a part of the Six Flags Family.