Fright Fest Coffin Challenge
Are you brave enough to spend 30 hours in a coffin?
Six Flags New England invites the most daring people to increase the Fright Fest fear factor with our 30-hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be randomly chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from October 13 – 14.
• Participants must stay in the coffin except for a 6-minute bathroom break per hour
• Participants who step outside the coffins for any reason, with the exception of designated bathroom breaks, will be disqualified
• All meals must be eaten in the coffin
The Grand Prizes:
• $300 cash!
• Two 2019 Gold Season Passes
• Two 2019 Dining Season Passes (basic)
• Two Fright Fest Passes for the Haunted Houses
• The coffin! That's right - the handcrafted (slightly-used) coffin goes to the grand prize winner!
If more than one participant remains after 30 hours, each winner will take home the grand prize of $300 plus all additional prizes.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
• Must be 18 or older and have a valid photo ID
• Cannot have any medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to your health or well-being
• Must sign a waiver at check-in
• Must be willing and able to lie comfortably in a claustrophobic-sized 2 x 7 coffin
• Must provide your own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets
Coffin Dwellers must check in at Six Flags New England by 11:45 a.m. on Saturday, October 13.
Submit your entry before midnight, October 7. Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on Monday, October 8. One entry per person please. Multiple entries will not increase your chances.