Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- BATMAN The Dark Knight Season Pass Exclusive
- Blizzard River Season Pass Exclusive
- Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest
- Cut-A-Thon for Charity
- Discover Exclusive Ride Time
- Father's Day Bring a Friend Free
- Fright Fest Blood Drive
- Goliath Season Pass Exclusive
- GOTHAM CITY Gauntlet Season Pass Exclusive
- Group Character Season Pass Exclusive
- Labor Day Celebration
- MIKE AND IKE® Game Zone at Six Flags
- Mind Eraser Season Pass Exclusive
- National Superman Day Celebration
- Pandemonium: Zombie Coaster Season Pass Exclusive
- Priceless Prom
- Share a Coke and a Song
- Six Flags 10K Thursday
- SKIPPY® P.B. Bites Boost
- SUPERMAN The Ride Virtual Reality Coaster Opens
- SUPERMAN The Ride Virtual Reality Coaster Season Pass Preview
- Thunderbolt Season Pass Exclusive
- Wicked Cyclone Season Pass Exclusive
- Wicked Wednesdays presented by Friendly's
Celebrate July 4th at Six Flags, July 2 through July 4
Independence Day is more than just a holiday, it’s the ultimate American tradition. Six Flags is the premiere destination to celebrate our country, enjoy the summer, and share great times with friends.
Ride The Biggest Thrills of The Summer
July 4th is the peak of the summer, so why not celebrate it from the top of the world! Six Flags’ world record breaking swing ride the New England SkyScreamer is just one of the world class thrill machines daring you to race the wind! And there’s nothing more refreshing on a warm day than taking a spin in a classic breeze-machine like the family-favorite Pandemonium. Even little kids can get in on the action with Six Flags’ incredible tyke-sized rides, hosted by your favorite Looney Tunes characters.
Bring a can of Coke with your admission ticket or Season Pass to experience exclusive ride times starting at 9:30 am before the park opens to the public.
Fireworks, Family, and Fun!
It wouldn’t be July 4th without fireworks! You’ll be dazzled by brilliant fireworks displays, nightly throughout Six Flags’ July 4th weekend celebration. By day, stroll the park snacking on scrumptious treats like fried dough, ice cream sundaes, and funnel cakes, then gaze at the eye-popping fireworks shows and dance to live music under the warm summer skies. It’s a recipe for a great American party!
The best fireworks viewing locations are from CrackAxle Canyon and The DC SUPER HERO Adventures ramp.
Join us throughout the whole weekend at the Main Street Gazebo for special games, live DJs, and tons of other great entertainment! There will be plenty of opportunities to win great prizes like Season Passes, tickets to Fright Fest and some great Coca-Cola® swag! Don’t miss out!
Also, all active and retired Military will get in the park for FREE. Just show valid identification and enjoy FREE entry July 2- July 4.
Plan on visiting the park again this season?
Pick up a Season Pass for unlimited access to everything you love about Six Flags, plus free tickets for friends on select days and great discounts throughout the park. Then celebrate our Independence the classic way - by having the time of your life!
What do you think?
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!