Unique Things to Do at Six Flags New England
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags New England is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- New England SkyScreamer is the world's tallest swing ride and one of the tallest structures in New England, offering a rare experience to see the Connecticut River and surrounding areas.
- Wicked Cyclone is the first hybrid coaster of its kind to feature a 200-degree stall, two Zero-G rolls, and more airtime than any other coaster in New England.
- Thunderbolt is a legendary piece of history as a designated ACE Roller Coaster Landmark and the oldest coaster in the Six Flags family still standing in its original location since 1941.
- Goliath is unique as the only giant inverted boomerang coaster on the East Coast.
- SUPERMAN The Ride is a five-time award winner, winning Amusement Today's Golden Ticket Award for Best Steel Coaster.
- Typhoon was the world's first water coaster, featuring fast conveyors and water jets.
- Hurricane Harbor boasts more wave pools than any other waterpark, with a grand total of three.
- This summer, we'll add CYBORG Hyper Drive to our amazing list of notables as a groundbreaking new dark ride experience that enters the next dimension of thrill rides with state-of-the-art special effects, a custom-designed story line, and countless spins in the dark.