Celebrate July 4th Weekend at Six Flags
Join us July 2, 3, and 4 for Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest – the most exciting Independence Day celebration in town. This three-day party features your favorite all-American traditions and has everything you need to celebrate the country in the best way possible. Here are seven fantastic activities you’ll only experience at our patriotic celebration.
1. Get exclusive ride time with a can of Coke
Each day of the event will kick off with exclusive ride time on some of our most popular attractions. Bring a can of any Coca-Cola product or purchase one at the front gate, along with park admission or Season Pass, and you’ll get to enter the park one hour early to ride select rides. Ride schedule:
- July 2, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Wicked Cyclone, New England SkyScreamer, SUPERMAN The Ride, Gotham City Gauntlet, Pandemonium, Bumper Cars, Scrambler
- July 3, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Wicked Cyclone, New England SkyScreamer, SUPERMAN The Ride, GOTHAM CITY Gauntlet, CATWOMAN’s Whip, Scream, Thunderbolt
- July 4, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – BATMAN: The Dark Knight, Mind Easer, Tea Cups, Crime Wave
- July 4, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. – South Harbor area of Hurricane Harbor
2. Watch three nights of beautiful fireworks displays
No July 4th celebration is complete without fireworks, and we’ll have one of the most impressive displays in the region. End each day at the park with a bang as a dazzling star-spangled pyrotechnic spectacular lights up the night sky over the park, choreographed to a classic patriotic soundtrack. Head to CrackAxle Canyon and The DC Super Hero Adventures ramp to get the best views.
3. Participate in interactive activities and win cool prizes
In between rides, stop by our Coke Zone at the Main Street Gazebo to participate in fun festive activities. A live DJ will host an all-American dance party with the hottest summer hits and patriotic songs. Stay refreshed with ice cold Coca-Cola beverages under the shaded pavilions. You can also enjoy interactive games for your chance to win great prizes and cool giveaways.
4. Write a message to the Military
We’re partnering with the USO to honor our service men and women with the Campaign to Connect program. Stop by the Coke Zone area to send a personal message to the Military personnel serving our country, and help us reach our goal of sending one million messages of appreciation and support to Military members and their families. Additionally, when you bring a can of Coke to the park, not only will you save on admission and enjoy exclusive ride time, but every ticket purchased with a can of Coke will provide $1 back to the USO.
5. Take advantage of free admission for Military members
We’ll be saluting our heroes all weekend long with a special admission offer. All active and retired Military members will receive free admission to the park. Must have valid identification.
6. Hang out poolside at Hurricane Harbor
Visit our in-park water park to beat the summertime heat. Hurricane Harbor will be open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day. Enjoy some fun in the sun on the wettest and wildest slides in town like Bonzai Pipelines and Tornado. Kick back and splash around Hurricane Bay or ride the waves in Commotion Ocean.
7. Experience the thrill of freedom on world-class coasters
Enjoy the biggest thrills of the summer on our amazing collection of rides. Fly with the heroes on SUPERMAN The Ride Virtual Reality Coaster, get a bird’s eye view of the land of the free from the top of New England SkyScreamer, and experience incredible weightlessness on Fireball. The entire family can also get in on the fun on Crime Wave and Stampede Bumper Cars.