January 30, 2017
Six Flags is Hiring over 3,000 Seasonal Employees for the 2017 Season
AGAWAM, Mass. –– Six Flags New England, the region’s largest theme park, is hiring over 3,000 seasonal employees for the 2017 season (Opening on April 8). The annual job fair is being held on Friday, February 10 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, February 11 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will be taking place at the Human Resources building at 1756 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001.
Six Flags New England will be hiring for all positions, including admissions, culinary services, games, lifeguards, loss prevention, park services, EMT, security, entertainment, retail and rides. The 2017 season plans to be the BIGGEST year yet, as Six Flags New England introduces its 13th coaster, THE JOKER™ 4D Free Fly Coaster.
The National Association for Business Resources (NABR) has named Six Flags Entertainment Corporation the world’s largest regional theme park company, one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.®
“Our employees are our most valuable asset and the company’s success is directly attributable to their hard work and dedication,” said Six Flags President and CEO John Duffey. “We are thrilled and humbled to be included among this esteemed category of best companies to work for.”
Team Member Benefits/Need to Know Information
- Positions starting at $11/hr, flexible schedules, a fun atmosphere, free park admission for you and a friend and the opportunity to work at the “Coaster Capital of New England”.
- With over 100 attractions and New England’s largest water park, Hurricane Harbor, there are a variety of positions to match every skill set.
- Interested applicants must be at least 16 years old and should be prepared for on-the-spot interviews, so dress to impress.
- It is recommended that all interested candidates apply online at sixflagsjobs.com prior to arrival.
- Entertainment auditions on Sunday, February 19, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Saturday, February 25, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the Human Resources Building. Six Flags is seeking actors, dancers, characters, superheroes, drummers and technical staff for spring and summer shows.
Information for Public
Please note that the job fair will take place at the Six Flags New England Human Resources building located at 1756 Main Street (across the street from the theme park). For questions contact the Human Resources Building at 413-786-9300 ext. 3100. All applicants are encouraged to come early. Interviewees will be seen on a first come first serve basis with limited positions in specialty areas.
Six Flags New England opens for the season on Saturday, April 8, 2017 with more days to play than ever before. Do not miss out on an incredible opportunity to be a part of the Six Flags family.