6 Wicked Monster Shows at the Park This Fall
Our Fright Fest shows will leave you howling for more. This fall we have six killer live performances that feature the best in Halloween music, bone-rattling choreography, and wicked talented monsters. Check the Monstertainment guide or mobile app for show times on the day you visit.
1. Daniel Greenwolf, Celtic Magician: Our master magician, Daniel Greenwolf, will make you lose your mind. Witness a shocking display of dark magic, vanishing illusions, daring feats, and powerful trickery with a Celtic theme. At the Goliath Patio.
2. Creepshow Freakshow: You’ll never be able to forget the horrors you see at our twisted carnival show. Grotesque sideshow performers step into the spotlight to showcase their unnatural acts, dangerous feats, and horrifying oddities. You’ll shudder at the crazed creatures of the Cavalcade of the Odd, featuring Ray Valenz “The Sly Devil Showman,” Brianna Belladonna “The Daring Dame of Danger,” and Bubbles Corvelay “The World’s 15th Greatest Daredevil.” At the South End.
3. The Awakening: This spectacular kicks off the nighttime chills. We gather all the monsters of the night and they parade around the park to scope out their targets. When the music stops, the ghouls are set free to run to their territories. At the Main Street Gazebo.
4. Graveyard Groove: A Monster Revue: Our ghoulish gang rocks out in the hottest Halloween party of the season. Join the zombies to sing along to blaring beats, groove along with dramatic dancing, and beware of sinister spells. At the Rockville Theater.
5. Lightmosfear: Each night, beams of light and pounding rhythms erupt from the Pandemonium Zombie Coaster. The zombies are controlling the lights and no one know what they’ll do. The colorful lights dance to a Halloween soundtrack, flashing and flickering in hypnotic synchronization.
6. Mort’s Used Coffins: Our classic mortician is looking for new souls to bury. He’s having a massive graveyard sale and showcases his newest designer coffins. He makes his deadly sales pitch and wanders the midway with a tape measure to find new bodies to fill his merchandise. In Crackaxle Canyon.