Top Six Questions When Planning an Event
1) What’s Your Why?
Are you planning a fun activity or day trip, rewarding a team or looking for a bonding experience for a group? Understanding your goal upfront will help lead to an event that everyone enjoys.
Know your audience and their interests so you can tailor the event to exceed their expectations.
3) What’s the budget?
Determining how much you want to spend is a good starting point for planning a simple yet fun activity or a more elaborate event.
4) What kind of event?
Do you want to plan an activity where everyone can do their own thing then come together at a designated time or will the group stay together the entire day? More importantly, what does your group want?
5) How easy will it be to coordinate?
You want to plan an awesome event but you can’t dedicate a huge amount of time overseeing every little detail. The event should be fun for you too!
6) What do you want the attendees to think?
Imagine the day after your event when everything went off without a hitch. Your group had a blast and looks forward to doing it again. They’re still talking about it and you’re the hero for pulling it all together!
Six Flags New England can help you with all of these questions.
- We plan activities for groups of all sizes from of 10 to 10,000.
- We strive to make it easy for you. We do all of the work, you have all of the fun.
- We have the best coasters on the planet but we also have shows and milder rides to suit everyone.
- Your group can enjoy rides during the day, then meet for a meal, snack or awards ceremony in our picnic grove for time together.
- Save big when you bring 15 or more to the park. Groups can purchase a ticket and a meal often for less than the regular admission price.
Ready to get started?
Groups of 10-99 can buy online here.
For groups of 100 or more, please call 800-370-7488 x3500 or complete our online form and one of our event experts will contact you right away to help plan your day.
You’re one step closer to that awesome feeling you get when planning a party for your crew!
Groups of 10-99 who purchase in advance can take advantage of a special group discount
Groups of 10-14: $46.50 per person when purchased 2 weeks in advance
Groups of 15-99:
One (1) Free Ticket for every fifteen (15) tickets purchased
Two week advance purchase required
Tickets are valid through the 2019 season
Purchase online, by mail, phone or fax
ONLINE: Buy 10-99 tickets online and print them immediately with Print-N-Go. Orders of 50-99 can also be shipped. Online orders require credit card payment and are subject to tax. Tax exemption is not eligible with online purchases. Please mail, fax or phone in your order for tax exemption purposes.
MAIL: Download our group order form to purchase by mail. Orders must be received at least two weeks in advance. Orders received less than two weeks prior will be held for pick-up at the Group Sales window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your current state tax exempt letter (Form ST-5) must be included with your order. Checks and money orders a accepted for mail in orders.
PHONE/FAX: Fax your order form to (413) 821-7980 and call (800) 370-7488 x3500 with your credit card payment or to order by phone. Due to volume, you may be asked to leave a message when calling, so please consider purchasing online or by mail instead. Orders must be received at least 14 days in advance. Orders received less than 14 days prior will be held for pick-up at the Group Sales window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. Payment by credit card must be made at the time of the order over the phone, we will no longer except credit cards information via fax. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your current state tax exempt letter (Form ST-5) must be faxed.
PURCHASING AT THE PARK: Group tickets can be bought at the park on the day of your visit but it pays to purchase in advance. When ordering early, you'll enjoy added savings and complimentary bonus tickets. Plus, your group can skip the ticket booths and go straight to the turnstiles since you'll already have your tickets in hand.
- Walk-Up Groups of 10-99 pay $49.00 per person when tickets are bought at the front gate.
- Complimentary bonus tickets are not included with Walk-Up Group Ticket purchases.
- Tickets are valid through the 2019 season.
- Tickets can be used on any regular operating day this season, excluding private parties.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the Group Sales window on the day of your visit for the prepaid price (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received two weeks in advance.
- Parking is $25 for cars, vans and buses.
- Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit at Six Flags New England with paid parking and when a commercial driver's license is presented.