Enjoy the warmth of the holiday season from the safety of your own car! For a limited time, experience Holiday in the Park like never before. There’s no shortage of magic with more than a million dazzling lights, seasonal music favorites and festive entertainment! Don’t miss out on one of the largest holiday drive-through events! Running through January 7-10 & 13-18.
Admission price is $9.99 per adult $4.99 under 48” Advanced Reservations are required.
Season Pass Holders and Members receive free admission into the Drive-Thru, but reservations must be made ahead of time and are limited on a first come first serve basis.
The Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru experience will include:
- Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience features more than one million dazzling lights
- Beautifully adorned trees, larger than life winter structures and an extraordinary synchronized light display
- Festive characters from a distance, sensational photo opportunities and state-of-the-art décor
- Festive winter treats (purchased prior online) to enjoy while traversing through the magical winter display of wonder and light
The following safety guidelines is based in accordance with the state of Massachusetts’ guidelines and in conjunction with Six Flags New England policies. Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. All participants of the Vehicle-Based Holiday in the Park Lights a Drive-Thru Experience must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All Guests must have a Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience ticket and reservation.
- All occupants of each enclosed vehicle are members of a single household or living unit. Occupants may not change vehicles during the parade route. For clarity, an enclosed vehicle does not include a motorcycle, a convertible with the top open, a vehicle without doors or a bicycle.
- If any of the windows on a vehicle is open, the occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicles except for emergency purposes. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Occupants must remain seated and wear a seatbelt at all times.
- Occupants may not ride in open bed trucks.
- Any items or food and drink related trash must remain in the vehicle.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must allow enough spacing between vehicles to allow for emergency entry and exit. Approximately two car lengths in-between vehicles.
- While traveling throughout the Vehicle-Based Parade route, the speed limit is 3 mph.
Restrooms are not available.
No stopping or parking along the Vehicle-Based Parade route is permitted unless directed by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
Smoking is not permitted while participating in the Vehicle-Based Parade route.
All vehicles are subject to a search by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
Due to the limited size of certain areas and terrain only cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted. No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, motorcycles etc.
Please adhere to the direction of Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.