Six Flags New England is happy to donate park tickets to qualified non-profit organizations throughout New England.
Ticket donations may be requested for fund-raising events for 501c3 charities and non-profit organizations ONLY. Due to the high volume of requests received, your fundraising event date must fall between April 1 and August 31. Organizations can receive only a single donation per year.
*All requests will be reviewed and are not guaranteed fulfillment. Declined requests will not receive a response. The donation tickets will expire on the last day of September of the current year and will not be issued for the following year.
Please email or mail your request on organizational letterhead to (all email requests must include a company letterhead as well).
Six Flags New England
Attn: Six Flags Friends
P.O. Box 307
Agawam, Massachusetts 01001
* Starting in 2014, all requests must be sent via email in order to be reviewed and or processed. All email requests must include a company letterhead.
- 501c3 Organizations
- Non-profit groups
- School groups raising funds for equipment or graduation events
- Church/youth/scholarship programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Requests must be made at least 30 days before, and no more than three months ahead of the event
- No telephone or faxed requests will be accepted
- All submissions and return addresses must be printed on organizational letterhead — no photocopies will be accepted
- Must include non-profit ID number (if applicable), event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for