AVID Private Party
Special Group Event
- AAA Member Exclusive Night
- Apostolic Jubilee
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Awareness Day
- Grad Nite 2019
- Junior High Grad Nites 2019
- Life Teen Inspiration Tour - Catholic Youth Rally
- Miss Dance Drill Team USA
- Music in the Parks
- Out on the Mountain - GLBT Private Party
- Outdoor Classroom Educational Days
- Praise on the Mountain
- Sharp International Cheer & Dance Competition
Come together for an exclusive night of thrills and fun!
For one amazing night, Friday, March 15, Six Flags Magic Mountain will offer exclusive use of the park for AVID youth groups. Exclusive private party hours will be from 6pm to 12 midnight. Purchase a minimum of 10 tickets and receive one FREE chaperone ticket for each set of 10 prepaid tickets.
Choose between three ticket options:
- AVID Catered (Includes: admission, an all-you-can-eat meal, and a FREE return ticket to Hurricane Harbor)
- AVID Early Bird - Admission Only (purchase by 3/1/19)
- AVID Admission Only (purchase after 3/1/19)
The catered meal will take place in our East Grande Oak Picnic Pavilion from 7pm to 9pm. All groups should arrive and depart on school-arranged buses or vans. The all-you-can-eat meal includes: hot dogs, chicken strips, baked beans, kernel corn, potato chips, tossed green salad, popsicles and ice cream sandwiches, and Coca-Cola products.
Don't delay, plan your visit now -- it's easy!
Purchase your tickets online or with the order form below. Contact our Group Sales department at email@example.com or 661-255-4501 for questions, Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
*All dates and times are subject to change.