Home School Day
Special Group Event
- AAA Member Exclusive Night
- Apostolic Jubilee
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Awareness Day
- Grad Nite 2019
- Junior High Grad Nites 2019
- Life Teen Inspiration Tour - Catholic Youth Rally
- Miss Dance Drill Team USA
- Music in the Parks
- Out on the Mountain - GLBT Private Party
- Outdoor Classroom Educational Days
- Praise on the Mountain
- Sharp International Cheer & Dance Competition
Grade "A" Thrills Fit For the Whole Family!
Join us Monday, October 15 for Home School Day and enjoy all day park access to the most thrilling rides and attractions in Southern California. The park will be open from 10:30am -6:00pm.
- Early Bird Ticket - Purchase by 10/9 (Save Over 56%)
- Admission Only Ticket - Purchase after 10/9 (Save Over 50%)
- Catered Picnic Package (Admission & All-you-can-eat Meal, plus a return ticket to Holiday in the Park*) - BEST BUY!
The picnic lunch will be served in our Grande Oak Picnic Pavilion from 12-2pm only. A meal ticket will be required for entry. All Catered Picnic Packages must be purchased in advance and will not be available for purchase on the event day. Outside food, beverages and coolers are not allowed in the Park. For further information or to purchase your Home School Day tickets over the phone, please contact our Group Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-255-4501, Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
The picnic lunch will include: Chicken Strips, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Tossed Green Salad, Cole Slaw, Popsicles, Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Coca-Cola products.
*All dates and times are subject to change.
*Holiday in the Park ticket valid any operating day 11/24-12/9