Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge
Six Flags Magic Mountain is celebrating thrilling chills during Fright Fest 2018 with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 12:00 pm on Friday, October 12 until 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 13.
Coffin dwellers will be allowed to bring a friend along during Fright Fest operating hours, but they must brave the non-operating hours alone. Well, not exactly alone, some of our Fright Fest Freaks will be lurking about in the darkness. Anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason, with the exception of the designated bathroom breaks, will be out of the contest.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 or older and have a valid photo ID;
- Cannot have medical conditions that would make lying in a coffin for 30 hours a risk to health or well-being;
- Must sign a waiver at check-in;
- Must be able to lie completely flat and dead still; and
- Must provide own pillow and sleeping bag or blankets.
Six Flags will provide:
- Deluxe, slightly used coffins;
- All meals in bed…aka, coffin;
- One, six-minute bathroom break every hour;
- Phone charging stations for posting panic-filled moments on social media; and
- Random, terrifying visits by the Fright Fest Freaks.
- 2019 Gold Season Pass
- Express Haunted Maze Pass
If you think you can spend 30 hours in a coffin, fill out the registration form and submit it before midnight, October 3.