Tips for Family Fun
Here are some insider tips to help make your day at Six Flags even better!
- To check Park operating days and hours before you visit, call our Park information hotline at 661-255-4111. All operating days and hours are posted on our website as well. Para informacion general sobre el parque y horario, llame al: 661-255-4854.
- A Six Flags Season Pass is a great value! Available online or at our front gate. Now you can visit as often as you want for as long as you choose!
- Check the website prior to visiting on days when weather may be a concern.
- Visit when attendance is lightest — you’ll spend less time waiting to get on your favorite rides. Best bets are weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the winter season.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near the main entrance.
- Sunscreen is recommended on warm days and can be purchased at several of our merchandise shops.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your group gets separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller or wheelchair. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day (map for Hurricane Harbor not available).
- Pick up a show schedule at any show venue or Guest Relations.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens or after 5 p.m. — that’s when they will be less crowded.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Delicious kid’s meals are available at many food locations — just ask!
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.