14 Romantic Things to Do at the Park on Valentine’s Day
Celebrate with your date at the park
Six Flags Magic Mountain is a great place to impress your date and create some sweet memories. In honor of Valentine’s Day on February 14, here are 14 amazing ideas to enjoy a romantic date at the park.
- Scream together as you spiral around Viper.
- Share a special Valentine's Day funnel cake topped with fresh strawberries from Suzette’s Bakery.
- Hold hands at the top of LEX LUTHOR: Drop of Doom.
- Take a selfie under twinkling lights on the romantic Grand Carousel.
- Have some laughs as you compete against each other at the midway games.
- Impress your date by winning a jumbo plush prize.
- Have a Caricature artist draw your silly faces surrounded by giant hearts.
- Take a photo with Bugs Bunny.
- Let your sweetie cling to you as you zip around Gold Rusher.
- Share a kiss before you drop down Goliath's 255-foot drop.
- Enjoy a little friendly competition on Cyclone 500 – loser buys lunch.
- Get your hearts racing with a twist around X2.
- Dress up like an old saloon couple at Antique Photos.
- Split a scrumptious stick of pink cotton candy.
What’s your favorite date activity at the park?