Unique Things About Magic Mountain
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags Magic Mountain is home to some of the most unique and thrilling experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- More roller coasters than any other theme park in the world.
- More kiddie coasters than any other theme park.
- Revolution boasts the world's very first vertical loop, first debuting in 1976.
- SUPERMAN: Escape from Krypton was the nation's first ride to reach 100 miles per hour.
- Twisted Colossus features a first-of-its-kind "high five" element and one of the world's longest hybrid tracks.
- CraZanity is the world's tallest and fastest swinging pendulum ride, reaching 170 feet in the air and 75 miles per hour.
- Tatsu was custom-designed to match the drops and elevation of our park's unique terrain.
- Full Throttle smashes three world records as the tallest and fastest looping coaster with a never-before-seen "top hat" that takes you over the top of the 160-foot, 70 mile-per-hour loop.
- LEX LUTHOR: Drop of Doom is not only the tallest drop ride in SoCal at 415 feet, but ranks among the tallest on the planet.
- THE RIDDLER's Revenge holds the title for the tallest and longest standup coaster.
- We are the only theme park in the nation to operate a rare funicular railway transportation system - the Helpful Honda Express - which carries you from the fountain plaza up to the top of Samurai Summit.
- Coming soon, we'll add West Coast Racers to our amazing list as the world's first-ever dual racing launch coaster, featuring two side-by-side tracks and four high-speed launches.