Celebrate Spring Break at Six Flags
Celebrate Spring Break at Six Flags daily April 13-27 with extended hours, outrageous roller coasters, fresh funnel cakes, and of course, your best friends. From homework-forgetting adrenaline rushes to midterm-unwinding fun, there are plenty of ways to make this the most unforgettable Spring Break ever.
- Lift 415 feet into the sunny skies to get as far away from school as possible on LEX LUTHOR: Drop of Doom. Enjoy the spring breeze at the top and check out the breathtaking views of the surrounding valley before plummeting back down to reality at 85 miles per hour.
- Slow things down and unwind from midterms with a spin around the Grand American Carousel. It’s a timeless tradition for kids-at-heart, first dates, and friends galloping around with laughs.
- Leave your homework in the dust with three incredible launches from 0 to 70 mph on Full Throttle. You’ll be so full of adrenaline it will keep you going until summer vacation.
- Challenge your school’s star athlete and test your skills at the 3 Point Challenge, Football Toss, or Soccer Challenge. You’ll have plenty of cool prizes to choose from. Loser buys funnel cakes for the squad!
- Refuel with treats from outside the cafeteria, like jumbo smoked turkey legs, thrill shakes, and funnel cake sundaes.
- Recharge your Super Powers for the rest of the year! Let your hair and cape down for a race around BATMAN The Ride or drop down SUPERMAN: Escape from Krypton.
- Defeat your frenemies with a ride on THE RIDDLER’s Revenge. Stand up to your fears – literally - and show those loops who’s boss!
- Play with the little spring breakers in Bugs Bunny World. Your younger siblings have a place of their own!
- Get the whole family in on the action on JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis, a one-of-a-kind, interactive gaming experience filled with lasers, animatronics, and special effects.
- Head back to the hallways in style! Pick up exclusive character athleisure for comfy Mondays, coffee mugs for early-morning classes, and coaster-themed backpacks to carry all your books.