7 Amazing Spots to Take a Photo at the Park
Best backdrops for your souvenir photos
Six Flags Magic Mountain is filled with stunning attractions and scenery that make awesome photo backdrops. Get your camera ready to snap all those picture-perfect moments of your friends next to our rides, characters, and park décor. For the best pictures possible, stop by these six spots in the park for fantastic photos you can’t get anywhere else.
- The fountain near the front gate is a natural place to capture the beauty of the park. Be sure to angle your group where the iconic loop of Revolution is positioned behind them.
- The entrance into the new Screampunk District has a cool buzz about it. Be sure to put one of Scream’s huge loops in the background above your friends.
- The gigantic letters of Goliath’s entrance make for crazy photos. Have your family interact with one of the letters. It’d be even better if you can take your picture while the coaster is cresting over the big drop in the background.
- The world’s tallest vertical loop in the Full Throttle plaza can be a great artistic touch. Place your friends close enough to the camera where the loop appears to be going around them.
- The Grand Carousel makes for gorgeous shots day or night. Put on a silly face as you ride around on your favorite horse, or capture your child’s happy expression on his or her first theme park ride. At night, stand back a few feet to capture the elegance and twinkling lights of the canopy.
- Bugs Bunny World can offer funny photos for all ages, whether it be the wacky fun inside Looney Tunes Lodge, goofy shots in a jail, or hilarious poses in His and Hers showers.
*Tim Baldwin – editor of RollerCoaster! Magazine, staff writer at Amusement Today and Communications Director for American Coaster Enthusiasts – contributed to this article.