West Coast Racers
Get ready for West Coast Racers. The world’s first single track quadruple launch racing coaster is now open! Unlike traditional coasters, this one-of-a-kind racing coaster will feature two side-by-side tracks with four individual high-speed launches. The race covers two complete laps, multiple airtime hills, extreme high-banked turns and exhilarating over/under near misses. A highlight of the ride is an immersive real time “pit stop” designed and produced by world famous West Coast Customs that will provide you with a racing experience unlike any other.
Ride features include:
- A record-breaking four magnetic launches, including a side-by-side first and second race launch;
- Four total inversions, including three zero G rolls and a zero G stall;
- 14 track crossovers and a high-five (where riders can almost high-five guests riding the opposing train), for a total of 30 train interactions (15 per lap);
- Side-by-side airtime hills and overbanked turns; and
- Speeds up to 55 miles-per-hour as riders cross the finish line.
West Coast Racers is located in The Underground, an LA centric urban-themed area where guests enjoy a high-energy street vibe. Currently located in this area is the popular wooden coaster, Apocalypse, and Pacific Speedway Go Karts.