La Ronde is pleased to assist qualified non-profit organizations with their fundraising efforts with a once a year donation of two La Ronde admission tickets.
- Non-profit groups for fundraisers (must provide non-profit status number); non-profit status alone does not meet qualification guideline. Requests must be tied to a specific fundraiser;
- School groups raising funds for equipment (only one donation is made per school, per year);
- Community Service programs ;
- Organizations raising funds for other charities.
If your group meets the above criteria, please scan a request letter on your organization's original letterhead and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Qualified Organizations:
Donations WILL NOT Be Made To:
- Individuals or families;
Sports organizations (soccer, baseball, hockey, ect.);
- Company employee events (i.e. picnics, reward programs, golf tournaments, ect.);
- Class Reunions or proms to an educational institution or a company.
Important Request Notes:
- Donation requests will only be accepted and responded to via email;
- A scanned copy of your request letter on organization letterhead must be included;
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 60 days, but no more than 120 days, before your event;
- Requests must include full street address, non-profit ID number, specific event date, purpose of event, what tickets will be used for and what the funds are being raised for;
- Tickets issued as a donation may never be sold and may not be auctioned/traded/raffled via online/social media sites (i.e. Facebook, eBay, Craigslist). La Ronde reserves the right to void any tickets used in this manner without notification, compensation, or replacement.
Note: requests that do not meet all of the above requirements will be automatically declined.
If your donation request is approved
- Tickets will be sent via to the postal adress mentionned in the email from which the request is received;
- Approved requests will be sent out no later than two weeks before your event date;
- Tickets issued for approved events are valid during the current calendar year only. No extensions will be granted;
- Lost, stolen, expired tickets are not eligible for replacement or exchange.
Due to the high volume of requests, we are sorry, but we cannot confirm receipt of letters, provide the status of a request, or respond to declined requests.