Our parking is located on Sainte-Hélène Island. Simply follow the signs to Stationnement La Ronde.
Our parking is reserved exclusively for our guests.
***Free parking is not valid on Fireworks days, at la Nuit Blanche and during Fright Fest.***
New Parking Policy
In order to avoid road congestion at the exit of Île Sainte-Hélène during the fireworks and Fright Fest, and to offer you a better experience while driving on the site, we have modified our free parking offer. There will now be a parking fee for all visitors during these events. However, Gold Season Pass Holders and Platinum Members will be eligible for a discounted $ 10 parking fee (per car, per visit) instead of the regular fare. Based on feedback from our guests, this option will reduce the number of vehicles during peak periods to alleviate the traffic out of Île Sainte-Hélène. In addition, we strongly encourage you to use public transit. This alternative option offers easy access to the park. You will also avoid the waiting period due to the closure of the Jacques-Cartier Bridge on fireworks nights so you can fully enjoy your day at La Ronde.
- Day parking is available for our occasional guests, at a cost of 28$ (on regular days) or 30$ (on event nights such as fireworks) + a 25$ deposit, refundable upon showing proof of purchase of a day ticket at La Ronde.
- Preffered parking is available, for an additional 10$ over the price of day parking in effect on that particular day.
- Seasonal parking is offered free of charge to our Gold Season Pass holders. If Gold Season Pass holders want to use our Preferred parking, they can do so at a cost of $10. (Free parking is not valid on Fireworks days, at la Nuit Blanche and during Fright Fest.)
- For those unable to show proof of purchase of a day ticket at La Ronde, the cost of parking will be 50$. This is to ensure that priority is given to our guests, whether they be one-time visitors or Season Pass holders.
Note that parking is available on a first come first serve basis at all times, including for Gold Season Pass holders.
Parking opening and closing hours may vary depending on attendance and events occurring at the park or on Sainte-Hélène Island.
Please note that with a massive construction project currently under way on the island, slower traffic and delays should be expected. Please visit the Parc Jean-Drapeau website for updates on construction work and for any questions you may have. (http://www.parcjeandrapeau.com/en/).
Did you know?
The Société des Transports de Montréal offers a shuttle from the Jean-Drapeau and Papineau metro stations directly to La Ronde. To simplify your travels, think public transportation!
POLICIES AND REGULATIONS OF LA RONDE’S PARKING
• The P-8 is the only parking lot that is a property of La Ronde
• Seasonal Parking remains the property of La Ronde. Any violation of the rules could entail cancellation of the Seasonal Parking and vehicle can be towed at holder’s expense, if required.
• On your first visit, it is mandatory to process your season pass and associate to
it your Seasonal Parking.
• The seasonal parking must be associated to a season pass holder. That holder must present his valid season pass card for to the parking lot cashier upon arrival at the entrance of the lot.
• The Seasonal Parking holder must be in the vehicle and show his valid passport at tolls. If the Seasonal Parking holder isn’t in the vehicle, the cashier will be entitled to refuse the access to the parking lot.
• The Seasonal Parking holder can choose the vehicle he wants to enter within the parking.
• The holder hereby releases La Ronde of any responsibility for damages of whatsoever nature that may arise in the parking lot and/or from usage of the vehicle on La Ronde property, including, but without limitation, partial or total loss of the vehicle, its accessories or any other object left inside the vehicle.
• All vehicles must be parked in specifically designated areas inside La Ronde’s parking zone.
• Any individual who wishes to park a car within La Ronde’s parking, must follow directions and rules issued by a La Ronde’s employee.
• La Ronde reserves the right to refuse access to a Seasonal Parking holder and this, without prior notice.
• Parking is issued under a First come, first served basis. Being a seasonal parking holder (regular or gold) does not guarantee a space in La Ronde’s parking. If the parking lot reaches full capacity, you may be redirected to another parking lot on the island, at your expense. No refunds will be issued.
• Seasonal Parking is not refundable and not transferrable to another individual.
• Each Seasonal Parking holder must have his season passport in his/her possession; any fraud will be handled by the loss prevention department.
• La Ronde’s Seasonal Parking Pass is not valid in other Six Flags parks, except for Gold Season Pass holders (upon presentation of the parks’ season pass and parking season pass).
• Prices may vary based on events on the islands. Prices may vary without notice.