Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
Thank you for a great 2023 season! We will see you again in 2024!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay- work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- Discounted season passes
- 35% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
Text "SPLASH" to (469) 780-1400 to apply!
Upcoming Job Fairs
Human Resources Office is open:
Friday – Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
*All interviews are by appointment only*
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old for most positions, some positions may hire 15 year olds and other positions require employees be 18 years of age or older due to job duties.
- Submit Availability in the Application – Please provide the most open availability you are able to work. For Rapid Hiring Positions availability is considered in the hiring decision.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. Due to the volume of applications received and the number of open positions, we ask that you not follow-up with our office regarding your application. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected] or (817) 640-8900
In-person appointments are available as needed and only upon request. *Restrictions Apply