At Hurricane Harbor OKC we strive to make every visit a thrilling and relaxing experience. We have many amenities that are sure to make your trip stress free.
We have multiple locker rental locations throughout Hurricane Harbor OKC
- Right when you enter the park across from Tobago Trading Co.
- Lockers located across from the exit of Big Kahuna
- Six Flags has been designated as a Certified Autism Center (CAC) from the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). We are excited to enhance our level of service and our team members are currently undergoing the certification process. We will be ready to welcome you as a Certified Autism Center in early spring.
- Our sensory room is located across from Hurricane Bay.
- In between rides, games, and culinary treats, guests who are nursing can stop by the nursing station at the schoolhouse in Timber Town before getting back to the thrills!
Six Flags allows smoking only in areas identified as designated smoking areas. All other areas in the parks are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited. E-cigarettes may only be used in designated smoking areas.
- Our designated smoking area is on the platform across from Bonzai Pipeline
We have showers located in every restroom.
- Once you enter the park there is a restroom in Tobago Trading Co.
- There is a restroom in the green shack by the Group picnic area.
- Across from Splashwater Island is a big restroom facility.
- Private cabana for up to 8 guests with seating, charging stations, and more! These are on a first first serve bases, please visit Guest Relations.
Private Bimini Lounger for two are available! These are on a first come first serve bases, please visit Guest Relations.
Life jackets are available at the following locations:
- Caribbean Cove Deck
- Hurricane Bay Deck
- Splashwater Island Deck
- Castaway Creek Entrance