We are announcing a change in our safety protocol due to CDC and local guidelines.
- Face coverings are required at all indoor locations.
- Face coverings are not mandatory outdoors but are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
- Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit.
Everyone, including Team Members, are required to wear a face covering within ALL indoor locations, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are not mandatory outdoors. We recommend that guests who have NOT received a COVID-19 vaccine wear a face-covering during their visit.
Ensure that you frequently wash your hands and use hand sanitizer located throughout our parks.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
Beginning July 17, 2021 this Six Flags Park has established the following COVID-19 rules for our guests in compliance with State and local Public Health Departments.
Masks are not required, but still recommended, for fully vaccinated guests while outdoors.
- Fully vaccinated means 14 days has passed since your 2nd dose of a 2-dose vaccine or single dose of a 1-dose vaccine.
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable materials
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Guests younger than 2 years old
- Guests with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents mask wearing.
- Guests who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.