We are announcing a change in our safety protocol due to CDC and local guidelines.
- Face coverings are required at all indoor locations for unvaccinated individuals.
- Face coverings are not mandatory outdoors but are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
- Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit.
We remain dedicated to maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards within all of our attractions and facilities.
The safety and health of our guests and team members is our top priority, and we will continue to update protocols with consultation from infectious disease experts.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
Beginning July 17, 2021 this Six Flags Park has established the following COVID-19 rules for our guests in compliance with State and local Public Health Departments.
- Fully vaccinated means 14 days has passed since your 2nd dose of a 2-dose vaccine or single dose of a 1-dose vaccine.
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable materials
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Guests younger than 2 years old
- Guests with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents mask wearing.
- Guests who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.