Six Flags is a family park, we expect guests to behave appropriately. Unruly, disruptive or offensive behavior, including line-jumping and profanity, is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. Violating our park policies may be cause for ejection from the park without refund. For more information, please review the park policies below.
Hurricane Harbor accepts card and mobile payments only at all locations including restaurants, retail stores, ticket windows, and parking toll booths. You can either pay for purchases using a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or a debit card. Only have cash? You can convert your cash to a prepaid debit card at one of the kiosks located in the park and anywhere in the U.S. where Visa is accepted. We highly encourage you to pre-purchase your parking, tickets, and more online before visiting the park.
No alcoholic beverages can be brought into Six Flags. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the park may not leave the premises in which they are purchased. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the park without refund. Alcoholic beverage purchases require state issued identification as proof of age. Only one beverage may be purchased at a time by each guest showing proof of age.
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity and unruly behavior are offensive to park guests and may be cause for ejection without refund. Guests are not permitted to save places in line, bypass others in line, or exit the line and return to the same place for any reason. Guests exiting a line must go to the back of the line if they choose to return.
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, Hurricane Harbor strictly enforces a dress code. To participate in the waterpark activities, wearing lined swimwear is required. If you do not have appropriate clothing, swimwear can be purchase at Hurricane Hank’s Island Traders gift shop.
Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Hurricane Harbor:
- Swimwear must be made of nylon swim material
- Cotton or non-nylon material is not permitted in the water or on slides at any time
- Guests may not enter the water areas wearing street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing
- Guests are welcome to wear rash guard/swim-style nylon shirts on any of our slides with tubes
- Rash guard/swim-style nylon shirts are not permitted on body slides
- Swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets, zippers or any other metal ornamentation is not permitted as they can damage the slides
- Footwear other than aqua socks are not allowed in or on any attraction
- Aqua socks are not permitted on body slides
- Infant diapers must be changed in restroom changing stations only
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Hurricane Harbor and must be appropriate for a family environment
Tattoos or clothing with offensive language or graphics is not permitted at any time. Examples of clothing not permitted are those, which display:
- Graphic violence
- Support of drugs or drug use
- Gang symbols
- Promoting discrimination against any group
An image of an assault rifle or handgun does not by itself, rise to the level of graphic violence.
Park admission may be denied if clothing or tattoos are deemed inappropriate by management and the guest refuses all reasonable options. Shirts cannot be turned inside out as a solution.
Face masks are not allowed in water, however they are required when entering and exiting the park, walking to food locations, shops and restrooms.
Food, beverages or coolers may not be brought into the park.
Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may be ejected from the park without refund.
Line jumping is strictly prohibited. Guests are not permitted to save places in line or exit the line and return for any reason. Violators will be ejected without a refund.
Loose articles such as purses, backpacks, and beverage containers should be left with non-riders or secured in lockers. Cell phones or other small items should be secured in cargo pockets, zippered jacket pockets, or waist packs. Cell phone usage on and during the ride is NOT permitted.
Lockers for rent are available in Hurricane Harbor’s Changing Room Area. The lockers work with electronic pin code access and accept both dollar bills and credit cards. Each attraction has its own requirements regarding loose articles including some rides where NO loose articles are permitted. Please refer to the Safety and Accessibility Guide for a detailed list of Loose Article policies by ride.
Six Flags and its employees are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items and items that are lost on rides are generally not able to be located and are damaged beyond repair. For everyone’s safety, we will not attempt to retrieve your item while the park is in operation.
In addition to the Six Flags Guest Code of Conduct, guests are required to comply with all local, state and federal laws, as well as individual park policies, rules and instructions posted or otherwise listed.
Pets are not permitted in the park, with the exception of service animals. There is no kennel facility available at Six Flags. We can refer you to a local kennel for use during your visit. Pets may not be left in or tied to an unattended vehicle in the parking lot.
By entering the park, guests grant Six Flags the right to film, video, record or photograph them on park property for any reason without payment or consideration. Six Flags requests that all photographs or video taken by our guests be used for their personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Six Flags is strictly prohibited. Six Flags reserves the right to refuse to allow photography of any kind as necessary at individual locations. No commercial photography of any kind is permitted. Specifically, the use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Go Pro cameras
- Lenses greater than three-and-one-half inches in length
- Interchangeable lenses of any kind
- Any camera mounted to a vehicle, drone, cart, scooter or other moving object
- No cameras (video, still, cell-phone, smart phones, etc.) are allowed on any rides at any time. No exceptions.
All Six Flags rides, shows and attractions are protected by copyright. Guests must have written permission to use photographs and/or videotape of Six Flags images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium.
The following items are not permitted at any time:
- Food/coolers (except special diet and infant food)
- Lawn/folding chairs
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Glass bottles
- Laser Pointers
- Spiked clothing/jewelry
- Chemical weapons, mace/pepper spray
- Unmanned ariel vehicles (drones)
- Selfie sticks, monpods, and similar devices
Guests are not permitted to enter restricted areas, including ride and backstage areas. Personal items that are lost in ride areas should be reported to the ride operator and Lost and Found. Six Flags will make every effort to retrieve lost articles after normal operating hours. Guests entering restricted areas may be ejected from the park without refund and may be subject to civil penalties.
Safety is our number-one priority. Guests with certain body proportions, heights, or weights may not be able to enjoy certain rides if the safety restraints will not operate as designed. Specific ride information is available at the ride and at Guest Relations.
There is an inherent risk in participating in any amusement ride or waterpark attraction. We expect riders to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner. Guests must also obey all oral and written warnings and properly use all ride safety equipment provided. Guests who do not comply with ride rules may be ejected from the park without refund. Please refer to specific guidelines posted at the entrance of every ride.
All Guests who leave the park should get their hands stamped at the exit/re-entry gate. Transferring hand stamps is strictly prohibited. Re-entry to the park is by hand stamp only and is not allowed after the posted time.
Selfie sticks, monopods, and similar devices are not allowed inside Six Flags parks.
Six Flags allows smoking only in areas identified as designated smoking areas. All other areas in the parks are smoke-free, and smoking is strictly prohibited. Electronic cigarette users are required follow the same policies. Guests smoking outside of the designated areas will be ejected from the park without refund.
No cannabis or derived products are allowed to be possessed, smoked or consumed on property.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests, Six Flags prohibits the operation or use of any unmanned aerial vehicle on, from, or above Six Flags’ premises absent specific written consent. This includes all UAVs, also commonly known as “drones,” regardless of their size, weight or purpose.
We want you to have the most fun you can at Hurricane Harbor. The following rules are in place to make sure that all our guests are as safe as possible during their visit.
- Please keep an eye on your young children, they should not be left unattended
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- For water safety, make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim
- If you are wearing a cast, check with Guest Services since casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrieveable if lost during operations
- Since it can get so slippery, running is not allowed anywhere in the waterpark
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons
- Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free environment, smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times.