Six Flags Great Escape is a proud supporter of qualified non-profit organizations throughout the community in order to assist their fund-raising efforts. Ticket donations may be requested for fund-raising events, local charities, and non-profit organizations only.
All ticket donation requests for Six Flags Great Escape must be setup and requested directly through www.donationmatch.com. This new streamlined donation program helps our resort better identify local charitable organizations, as well as expedites the entire donation process.
No donations will be made to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions, or proms. Due to the high volume of requests, we may be not be able to confirm receipt of request or provide status.
- Non-profit groups
- School groups raising funds for equipment or graduation events
- Church/youth/scholarship programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Donation requests will only be accepted and responded to via email
- A 501c3 letter must be included in the Donation Match account
- Requests must be made at least 60 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event
- No telephone, mailed, or faxed requests will be accepted
- Must include full street address, non-profit ID number (if applicable), event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for
- Must provide valid email address in Donation Match to receive PDF tickets via email.