Thrills By Day During Fright Fest Presented by SNICKERS®
Thrills by Day For the Entire Family To Enjoy!
Feast your eyes on the spookiest and most thrilling Halloween event of the year at Fright Fest, select days from September 30- October 29 & Monday, October 9 at The Great Escape.
Your little ghosts will love our Scream and Costume Contests in Timbertown! Come take on our tike sized rides in Timbertown for monster fun and then satisfy your taste buds with some festival foods from any of our food locations. You can also meet our Timbertown characters in their Halloween costumes - and snap that family photo for a new memory that will last a lifetime.
- Trick-or-Treat Trail - Mini monsters 12 and under are welcome to part take in the FREE Trick-or-Treat Trail located at the Old Woman's Shoe. Kids in costume will parade through the little houses in search of tasty treats with the Timbertown gang. Saturdays, Sundays & Monday, Oct. 9: 12:30 - 4:30.
- Scream Contest - Compete with friends to see who can belt out the best scream with this fun contest located at the Timbertown Stage in Timbertown. Available for kids 12 and under. Saturdays, Sundays & Monday, Oct. 9: 3:00
- Costume Contest - Tiny terrors can strut their stuff and show off their cool costumes for a chance to win great prizes daily. Saturdays, Sundays & Monday, Oct. 9: 3:00
If that’s not enough frightful fun for you, check out the all-new family show Monster Mash located in Carousel Plaza. This high-energy show will have you getting in the ghoulish groove of things with the classic Halloween gang like Dracula, Frank N' Stein, Jack the Werewolf and more. This creepy crew dances to iconic Halloween hits while spreading the Fright Fest spirit!
Tips for a Dead-lightful Fright Fest Visit:
- Download the Six Flags Mobile App for all show times, changes and cancellations.
- For the best seat in the house to our Monstertainment, arrive at least 10 minutes before the showing.
- Stick around after the performances for meet & greet and photo opportunities with the cast.
Costume Policy: Only children ages 12 and under are allowed to wear costumes to The Great Escape. No masks or scary/gory costumes allowed.
Note: Trick-or-Treat, Scream Contest, Costume Contest and Monster Mash is OPEN Saturday and Sunday’s. These shows are CLOSED on Friday evenings during Fright Fest.