2017 Haunted House and Scare Zone Lineup
Fright by Night begins each day at 6 p.m. Our scare zones and haunted houses feature scarier themes, more zombies, and new frights. Here’s a full list of the terror you can expect at Fright Fest 2017.
Step inside one of our haunted houses to navigate dark rooms, creep around twisted hallways, and escape the wandering zombies.
- Aftermath: Hollow-eyed, dead souls roam the hallways of this isolation camp in search of new brains to feast on. Located in Northwoods Picnic Grove.
- Nightmare at Crackaxle Canyon: This zombie city sucks the life out of everyone who visits. The undead travel in packs scavenging new bodies and fresh brains. Located in Ghost Town.
- Skull Manor: Navigate an abandoned mansion to find terror in every room. Cobwebs hang from the ceiling, lights flicker on and off, and supernatural figures appear out of nowhere. Located in Northwoods Picnic Grove.
- Total Darkness: Enter a pitch dark house and try to find your way out, relying only on the strange things you feel and the startling noises you hear around you.
Take one wrong turn and you’ll end up in a section of the park filled with your worst nightmares.
- Carnevil: This twisted carnival of horrors is filled with sinister clowns and hideous circus freaks. The gruesome misfits are dying to show off their creepy tricks. Located in Fest Area.
- Ghost Town Dead in the West: The ghosts have risen from their graves and taken over the the park. Creep through this dark cemetery, stepping over broken tombs and empty coffins as mysterious spirits and terrifying grave diggers try to send you six feet under. Located in Ghost Town.
- Malice in Wonderland & Terrifying Tales: This twisted storybook of horrors turns innocent fairy tales against you. Meet the evil Malice and her wicked army of characters. Located in Fest Area.