Mardi Gras Hangover Season Pass Preview
- Coca-Cola July 4th Fest
- Father's Day
- Fright Fest Hiring Event
- Hurricane Harbor Opening Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Mardi Gras Hangover All Member Preview
- Mardi Gras Hangover Grand Opening
- Mardi Gras Hangover Platinum & Diamond Member Preview
- Mardi Gras Hangover Season Pass Preview
- Mardi Gras Hangover T-Shirt Preview
- Memorial Day Weekend
- MIKE AND IKE® Game Zone Weekend
Grab your pass cards, it's time to ride!
Season Pass holders are invited to try out the all new Mardi Gras Hangover before it opens to the public. Join us Friday, May 25 from 12:00 - 8:00pm for this exclusive event!
Guests simply need to flash their pass cards at the ride entrance of Mardi Gras Hangover from 12:00 to 8:00pm on May 25 to ride. Guests with Regular or Gold Season Passes or Memberships will be permitted to ride. Each person who wishes to ride will need to show a pass card. Guests admitted on a Bring A Friend ticket are unable to participate.
Please note that Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond Elite Members are also allowed to join this exclusive ride time on the new Mardi Gras Hangover.
Can't make it May 25? We've got a whole lineup of events to preview our newest ride before it opens to the public on Saturday, May 26. Check out the events on the site or listed below:
- Tuesday, May 22 from 3:00 - 5:00pm: T-Shirt Preview; must purchase special Mardi Gras Hangover t-shirt to ride
- Wednesday, May 23 from 4:00 - 6:00pm: Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond Elite Member Preview
- Thursday, May 24 from 12:00 - 6:00pm: All Member Preview; Gold Plus, Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond Elite Members
Not a Season Pass Holder or Member? Now's the best time to become one. Get admission to special ride launch events like this, plus so much more! All Pass Holders and Members get admission to Hurricane Harbor, Fright Fest, Last Call Fall Festival, and NEW in 2018: Holiday in the Park! For more information, follow the link below and grab your pass today!