Water Park Information
We know that you are going to love your visit to Hurricane Harbor. We want you to have an amazing day, and the information here will help make sure that your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
Hurricane Harbor is FREE with your Season Pass. Not a Season Pass Holder? No worries, you can add Hurricane Harbor onto your day for only $5!
To participate in the water park activities, you must wear lined swimsuits. We don’t allow guests to enter the water areas wearing street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing. Because they can damage the rides, we also do not allow swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers. But, don’t worry — if you don’t have appropriate clothing, swimsuits can be purchased at Hurricane Hanks Surf Shop! Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Hurricane Harbor:
- Footwear other than aqua socks are not allowed in any attraction.
- Aqua socks are not permitted on body slides.
- Infants’ diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only.
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire are all required when returning to the theme park.
WATER PARK RULES
We want you to have the most fun you can at Hurricane Harbor. But, it’s no fun to get hurt. The following rules are in place to make sure that all our guests are as safe as possible during their visit.
- Please keep an eye on your young children, they should not be left unattended
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- For water safety, make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim
- If you are wearing a cast, check with Guest Relations since casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions.
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation
- Face masks are not allowed in the water
- Since it can get so slippery, running is not allowed anywhere in the water park.
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons
- Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free environment, so there is no smoking in the park except in designated areas.
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times
It can get really warm at Hurricane Harbor and you may get caught up in all the fun. To help prevent heat exhaustion, avoid overexertion and drink plenty of water.
If you get a scrape or a cut, head over to our First Aid Station located near the park entrance across from Riptide Bay.
Licensed lifeguards are located throughout the park. Don’t hesitate to seek their assistance for any reason.
If you are not fully confident in your swimming ability, grab a life vest. It will make you feel more comfortable in the water and it’s always better to be safe than sorry. They are free of charge and available at numerous areas around Hurricane Harbor. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted.
If you don’t feel like lugging your belongings around all day, we rent lockers for your convenience. They are located in Hurricane Harbor’s Changing Room Area. The lockers work with electronic PIN CODE access and accept both dollar bills and credit cards. Don’t leave anything behind, because all lockers are cleared out each night when Hurricane Harbor closes. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The best bet is to figure out a special meeting place for kids to go if they get lost or separated from their families. Since pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor, children who are separated from their parties will be taken to Lost Parents, located next to Wahoo Racer across from Skull Island.
LUXURY CABANA RENTAL
You will love the relaxation and privacy of our Private Cabanas on Hurricane Bay. These Cabanas seat up to six people and provide you with a fantastic place to escape the crowds and rest when needed. Cabanas may be rented at the park or online prior to your visit.
SEASON PASS PERKS
Are you a Season Pass holder? If so, guess what? Not only is Hurricane Harbor FREE with your Season Pass, but you get to be the first in to Hurricane Harbor at the scheduled opening time! Season Pass Holders also enjoy no—wait access to Hurricane Harbor. Just follow the signage at the Hurricane Harbor entrance and slide in ahead of everyone else! You will feel like a true VIP. No-wait access is subject to Hurricane Harbor capacity.
Want to clean up on your way in or out? It’s so easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Bay since shower facilities are located near the water park entrance.
You should definitely remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. It gets hot! But, don’t worry if you forget, sunscreen is available in several park shops.
Single and Double are so much fun and our tubes are awesome! They are available for rent at Aruba Tuba Tube Rentals, located near the changing and showering facilities. For your safety, no personal recreational flotation devices are allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!