Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- To take advantage of the best discounts and to plan for the activities you care about most, call for park information and show schedules before visiting. For special events, concerts and general park information, call 847-249-4636.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of May, June, and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in the lockers near the main gate.
- Six Flags is a smoke-free environment. Guests cannot smoke anywhere in the park except for the designated smoking areas. Please see map for details.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronically controlled vehicle. Come early, they’re rented on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- Also to help you plan your day, pick up a show schedule, available at all show facilities and Guest Relations.
- Head over to your favorite rides when the park first opens — the lines will be shorter.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- When Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is open — from Memorial Day through Labor Day — be sure to bring your swimsuit, towel and additional beach gear. Hurricane Harbor is FREE with a Season Pass. Not a Season Pass Holder? No worries, you can add Hurricane Harbor onto your day for only $5!
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!