Unique Things to Do at Six Flags Great America
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags Great America is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- Maxx Force smashes three records as the fastest launch coaster on the continent, with the fastest inversion and tallest double inversion in the world.
- When it opened, Goliath was a triple record breaker as the tallest and fastest wooden coaster in the world, with the steepest drop.
- American Eagle holds the title for the world's tallest and fastest double-racing wooden coaster.
- Whizzer is a classic, a designated ACE coaster landmark and one of the last remaining "speed racer" coasters of its kind.
- BATMAN The Ride was the world's first suspended outside-looping coaster, featuring a never-been-done-before heartline roll. It inspired a worldwide sensation of other similar rides.
- Raging Bull is one of the largest coasters at the park, but also the first hyper-twister coaster in the world.
- There's no better place to see Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline than from 330 feet on the Sky Trek Tower, the tallest free standing structure in Lake County.
- Six Flags Great America is home to North America's first announced wing coaster, X Flight.
- The double-decker Columbia Carousel is the largest carousel in existence.