Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
Six Flags Great America & Hurricane Harbor Chicago are hiring for the 2022 season!
A Thrilling Job is Just a Text Away
Text "FUN" to 224-335-9600 to start the hiring process!
Perks and Benefits
- FREE park admission for you & a friend
- FREE tickets for family & friends
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay – work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- Discounted Season Passes
- 40% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events and ride nights
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
Fright Fest Scare Actor Auditions
Looking for a GHOUL job in the fall? Join Team Six during the most terrifying season of all… FRIGHT FEST! We are looking for creepy ghouls to join our Entertainment team as Scare Actors!
Scare Actor auditions will take place:
- Friday, July 15: 2:00 – 7:00pm
- Friday, July 29: 2:00 – 7:00pm
- Friday, August 12: 2:00 – 7:00pm
- Sunday, August 21: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Interested in auditioning? Text “SCARE” to 224-335-9600 to register for auditions!
Looking for a fun summer job that will create memories and friends for a lifetime?
Look no further than Six Flags Great America! All positions offer training to make you successful in your position. We help create positive memories for our Guests everyday and it all starts with YOU!
Once you’re part of the team, you’ll help make the thrills happen in an exciting work environment as fast-paced as our coasters. You’ll also take home the perfect souvenirs: valuable leadership skills, lifetime friendships, access to exclusive events and a paycheck as big as those winning stuffed animals. Six Flags is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members and guests.
Smart Jobs, Serious Fun
With NEW, HIGHER wages there’s a place for everyone at Six Flags Great America! If the featured jobs don’t fit your style, Six Flags Great America offers so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love.
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 15 & up for some positions – some age restrictions apply for certain departments.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Hungry for a great job with filling experience? If you love good food (who doesn’t?), you’ll crave being surrounded by the flavors of Six Flags as part of our foods team. Whether you’re preparing, serving, or selling food for restaurants, outdoor carts, or catered outings, you’ll enjoy amazing perks and have fun both inside and outside the kitchen.
Full Time Opportunities
Full Time Opportunities at Six Flags Great America allow individuals to work in a fast-paced environment and give them the ability to make an impact on our Guests experience.
Park ServicesOur Park Services team helps the park sparkle! You’re constantly on the move, leaving your shine behind as you bounce from place to place. Every day is a fresh experience as you interact with our guests and keep everything looking great. From sweeping the streets to refreshing the restrooms and greeting the guests, you’ll be right in the center of the action and help keep everything in immaculate shape.
There’s a place for everyone at Six Flags! If our featured jobs don’t fit your style, we offer so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love.