Please Note: Events must take place between May 2015 - August 2015 to be considered for donation requests.
The mission of Six Flags Friends is to deliver smiles and thrills to children and families across North America, from the United States to Montreal to Mexico.
Six Flags Great America is pleased to assist non-profit organizations with their fund-raising efforts and will donate nearly $50,000 worth of tickets annually. We do our best to support as many organizations as possible each season.
All Ticket Donation Requests must be submitted through email. Requests that are faxed, mailed or called in will not be considered. Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to take phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request.
In order to be eligible for this program:
- The request must be from a non-profit organization using the tickets to raise funds for the organization. Ticket requests for door prizes, incentive programs, third-party fundraisers, school events, company events or individuals are not eligible.
- Requests must be made at least 45 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event.
- To request a donation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone, mailed or faxed requests will be accepted.
- Requests must include a non-profit ID number, event date, purpose of event and what the tickets and funds will be used for. Requests without a 501c3 number are not eligible.
- Two tickets are granted to eligible requests. The tickets will be delivered to the organization via email.
Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to take phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request. Those requests which have been awarded two tickets will be contacted within 4 to 6 weeks after the request is submitted. Declined requests will not receive a response.