The Wild-Safari Drive-Thru Adventure is now closed for the 2020 season. We’ll see you again in Spring 2021! Thanks for a great year!
Boasting 1,200 animals from six continents including elephants, rhinos, tigers, giraffes and lions, Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure takes explorers on an exhilarating, interactive animal adventure.
With COVID-19, safety is a shared responsibility. Our guests must follow a strict set of rules to keep our animals safe, which will be monitored by our Security, Safety, and Animal Care teams along the path. They include:
- SLOW – 5 mph speed limit
- All vehicles and passengers in vehicles are required to follow New Jersey state driving laws, including wearing a seat belt at all times while driving through the safari.
- Maintain space between your car and others
- Animals always have the right of way
- Remain in your vehicle and on paved roadway at all times
- Windows and sun roofs must remain completely closed
- Convertible tops must be closed
- No pets, including service animals, are permitted inside cars
- Do not feed or touch the animals
- No smoking or littering
- No parking or stopping, other than yielding to animals
- All vehicles will be screened by Six Flags Security prior to entering Wild Safari
- No items are permitted in pickup truck beds or in vehicles with open storage
- Cars, SUVs and consumer pickup trucks only permitted – no buses, RVs, box trucks, commercial vehicles, pickup trucks larger than a consumer pickup allowed
- Enter at your own risk
Guests who violate the rules will be escorted from the park without a refund and may be prosecuted