Exclusive Graduation Party for High School Students!
Reserve your spot now for SeniorNite, Sponsored by Takis®, at Six Flags Great Adventure on June 5, 2020. The park is open to the general public from 10:30 a.m. until 8 p.m., then the party becomes exclusive for the Seniors from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. SeniorNite Groups can arrive at the park at any time until 10 p.m. and stay until 1 a.m. A special wristband will be provided. Event includes rides, DJ, MIKE AND IKE® Foam Dance Party, chaperone hospitality area, optional catered meal and more!
What could be better than an over-the-top adrenaline-pumping graduation celebration?
SeniorNite is open only to schools. Individual tickets are not accepted for this event.
Don’t forget to have your orders postmarked no later than May 28 to take advantage of our Buy 10, Get 1 Free deal! For more information or to reserve your spot call 732‑928‑2000 x2805 or email email@example.com.
Prices - Orders MUST be placed by May 28, 2019
- Theme Park Admission - $39.00 + tax
- Admission + Catered Meal - $66.00 + tax
- Date – Friday, June 5, 2019
- Park is open from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. and exclusively for High School Seniors from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Groups can arrive at any time during the day and will receive wristbands to remain in the park until 1 a.m.
- Exclusive chaperone area in the new Chop Six Restaurant next to Skull Mountain with free food and drinks from 9 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- DJ/Dance Party area near the Fountain
- MIKE AND IKE® Foam Dance Party
- 1 Free ticket for every 10 purchased
- Free Bus Parking
- GLO Lanyards available to purchase in advance for only $4 + tax
- Uniformed and undercover Security Officers will be present for the event
- Students cannot leave the park after 8 p.m. without an escort
- All rides except for children’s rides, water rides, Big Wheel, Skyway and the Safari will be open.
- King da Ka will close at 11:30 p.m.
- An All-U-Can Eat Catered Meal served in the Catered Picnic Grove from 9 to 11:30 p.m.
- Catered Menu Includes – Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese, Nachos & Cheese, Garden Salad, Cookies, Frozen Novelties, & Fountain Drinks
- Meal Vouchers are available for just $14.99 + tax valid all day at multiple locations throughout the park and all night (9 p.m. to 1 a.m.) at Liberty Pizza, Granny's Chicken, Yum Yum Cafe and Boardwalk Steak & Fries.
How to order:
- FIRST STEP Download and complete reservation form and fax or email back
- BY MAY 26, 2020 - Complete order form and fax with credit card payment to (732) 928-1374
- Or Call (732) 928-2000 x 2805 to place a phone order
- Or Mail your order with payment
- Additional tickets will be for sale on day of visit if you already purchased in advance
For Bus Transportation information please call Metropolitan Shuttle – 866-770-6702.
If you need further assistance, please call 732-928-2000 x 2805 or email [email protected].