Fright Fest Presented by SNICKERS®
It's Thrills by Day, Fright by Night!
Six Flags Great Adventure’s Fright Fest Presented by SNICKERS® is in its 24th and biggest year at the world’s largest scream park. Fright Fest is open weekends from September 19 - November 1 plus Fridays in October and Monday, October 12 (Columbus Day). The event features family-friendly “thrills by day,” while an amped-up “fright by night” will deliver more scare zones, terror trails and haunted mazes plus nearly 200 zombies and Halloween-themed shows and attractions.
Fright By Night
Once the clock strikes six the midways become full of the living dead, ready to scare the pants off of anyone who dares to cross their path. Experience our terror trails, haunted shows and your favorite coasters at their scariest, in the dark!
Thrills By Day
Come visit Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ for an epic combination of thrills and chills! The daytime hours are family-friendly and offer the chance to grab some candy from your favorite characters in the trick-or-treat trail.
- NEW! Just My Rottin' Luck - Raoul, The Duke of Deception, is back and joined by his bother Jasper, Baffler of the Senses. This undead duo is sure to leave you in wonder (and stiches) with their blend of comedy, magic and juggling.
- Six Flags Spooktacular Street Party - Street dance party featuring Halloween hits. You’re the star of the show!
- Paw & Disorder - Animal antics ensue as we patrol the streets with our furry and feathery friends in search of the stolen pink diamond. Join the detective crew in this zany “who done it!”
- The Spooky Kooky Magic Show - Join zany Doc Swan as he amazes kids of all ages!
- Bad Bob the Bone Butcher - Journey to the Wild West where a bumbling Sheriff and his Deputy try to defeat the evil Bad Bob.
- Underwater Adventures - Get to know our adorable Asian small-clawed otters and meet our new sea lion pups, just born this summer!
- Safari Off Road Adventure - Hop on our giant Safari trucks for an exciting journey through 1,200 animals from six continents! Don’t miss Camp Aventura featuring smaller exotic animals and giraffe feeding!
- Trick-or-Treat Trail - Kids 12 and under can trick-or-treat and meet their favorite characters!
Tips for Your Visit
- Thrills by Day is family-friendly and lasts from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. At 6 p.m. the midways become scary and Fright Fest is not recommended for children under 12 or those who scare easily.
- Costume-wearing is reserved for children 12 and under. For safety reasons, no costumes, facepaint or masks are allowed.
- To ensure Fright by Night is as terrifying as possible, no zombie repellants are offered or allowed.
Buy Your Fright Fest Tickets
Buy Fright Fest tickets online and save! One-day admission for all day and Fright Fest at night. Some haunted attractions require the purchase of a separate Terror Trail Pass wristband.
Tickets will be available online soon.
What do you think?
September 19 - November 1 (*Weekends)
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!