Plan Your Visit
Your reservation is now complete! Please review the following materials to ensure that you are 100% read for your upcoming visit to the park!
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
This document is a summary of the key program components as of May 15, 2020. The plan is a living document that will be adjusted as needed based on the implementation of new programs, guidance from the CDC or mandates from federal, state and local government agencies.
Social Distancing Protocols
Sanitization and Disinfection Protocols
Signage, Communications, Training, & Guest On-boarding Protocols
Six Flags 2020 Health & Safety Policy
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We have implemented several measures that you will see in our parks which are each designed to protect Six Flags guests and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus (“Coronavirus”), by minimizing contacts, promoting social distancing and increasing sanitation throughout the park.
In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you will not be admitted to the park and you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with the Coronavirus;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have the Coronavirus, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Prior to entering the park, you will undergo a non-invasive temperature check. If your temperature is 100.40 F or higher, you will be directed to one of our medical technicians to determine whether we can safely admit you to the park. No personal information or data will be recorded or retained in any manner in connection with this process.
Once you enter the park, you must:
- Wear your protective face mask at all times during your visit (other than children two and under); and
- Adhere to the social distancing and sanitization guidelines posted throughout the park.
Six Flags reserves the right to modify these requirements on a case-by-case basis to accommodate any circumstance that in Six Flags sole discretion warrants a modification to this policy.
Six Flags cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
If at any time Six Flags determines that a guest does not meet the criteria outlined in this policy, Six Flags reserves the right to refuse entry or (if the guest is already in the park) immediately remove the guest from the park. These actions are at the sole discretion of Six Flags.
By entering the park you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to abide by this policy. If you have any questions, or if you do not understand the policy, please speak with guest relations.