Unique Things to Do at Great Adventure
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags Great Adventure is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- Kingda Ka is a double record breaker as the fastest coaster in the nation and the tallest coaster in the world.
- Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom is the world's tallest freefall drop ride, offering unique views of the Philadelphia skyline from 415 feet in the air.
- Safari Off Road Adventure is the only safari ride of its kind, featuring vehicles repurposed from Operation Desert Storm, 350 acres of wildlife and exotic animals, and rare up-close encounters with over 1,200 animals.
- El Toro is a legend with one of the world's steepest wooden coaster drops, and also uses a unique track system to hold it all together.
- CYBORG Cyber Spin is the first ride of its kind, featuring state-of-the-art technology, anti-gravity flips, and a concentric square design that spins on three separate axis.
- Parachute Training Center: Edwards AFB, is the largest modern parachute ride ever built and the only remaining ride of its kind in the US.
- WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth adds to our amazing list of record-setters as the world's largest swinging pendulum ride.