5 Wicked Monster Shows at the Park This Fall
This fall, we’re hosting the wildest monster mashes and creepiest freak shows this side of the grave. Our killer Halloween shows are hotter and scarier than ever before with new howling music, updated bone-shaking choreography, and more wicked special effects. Check the Six Flags mobile app for up-to-date show times on the day you visit.
1. New! Blood Drums: Fire, music, and artistry come together in a twisted new show. Unique dancers will showcase fiery feats and impressive flame artistry, accompanied by the beat of demented zombie drummers. In Adventure Alley.
2. Unleashed: This steampunk spectacular will leave you on the edge of your seat and dying to see more. Cirque performers attempt to raise the dead with astonishing feats of acrobatics, aerial artistry, and energizing dance stylings. At the Showcase Theatre.
3. Dead Man’s Party: Our ghoulish gang rocks out in the hottest Halloween party of the season. Join the zombies to sing along to blaring beats, groove along with dramatic dancing, and beware of sinister spells. In the Demon District Arena.
4. Doc Swan’s Sideshow of Oddities: You'll never be able to forget the horrors you see at our twisted carnival show. Grotesque sideshow performances take the spotlight to showcase their unnatural acts of horrifying oddities. You'll shudder at the fire breathing, ice pick hammering into the skull and fish hooks hanging from the eyes. In the Boardwalk.
5. The Arrival and Awakening: This parade kicks off the nighttime chills. We gather all the monsters of the night and showcase them before your eyes. When the music ends, the creatures are set free to run to their territories.