February 7, 2018
Six Flags Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbor kick off the 2018 hiring season as they launch their search for 4,000 team members to fill positions from March through December.
The parks are looking for friendly candidates of all ages and backgrounds, and is focused on setting applicants on their individual paths for success. Recently named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by The National Association for Business Resources for the second year in a row, Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions and paid internships, and provides team members many benefits including advancement opportunities, reward and recognition programs, educational scholarships, free park admission, incentives from area businesses and much more.
The park will host a series of job fairs, auditions and rehiring events, as well as onsite recruiting throughout the tri-state area at approximately 75 high schools, colleges and special events. Before attending any spring hiring event, new applicants must visit www.sixflagsjobs.com to complete an online application, and rehires must complete their online rehire packet. The 2018 season begins March 24.
- Job Fairs – Feb. 10, March 11 and May 12 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. o All new applicants are welcome. Six Flags Employment Center.
- Entertainment Auditions – Feb. 17 beginning at 1 p.m. o Casting for actors, dancers, singers, show hosts, specialty performers (i.e. stilt walkers, jugglers) Safari guides and more. Please see audition schedule and requirements at www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/hiring-events/entertainment-auditions o All rehires and new applicants are welcome. Showcase Theatre.
- Employment Center – Open every Weds to Fri from 12 to 6 p.m., Saturday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. o All rehires and new applicants are welcome.
- Job Fair - Six Flags Great Adventure’s Employment Center, 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ 08527. Enter via Employment Entrance approximately one mile west of main park entrance.
- Auditions – Six Flags Great Adventure’s Showcase Theatre,1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ 08527. Enter via Employment Entrance approximately one mile west of main park entrance, park in employee lot, proceed to Security Gate 5 and follow signs to theater.
Available positions include ride operations, retail, games, park services, culinary services, admissions, guest relations/VIP services, market research, loss prevention, security, landscaping, safari guides, lifeguards, entertainment performers and show technical support, accounting, cash control, corporate alliance brand ambassadors, public relations and human resources. More information is available at www.sixflags.com/greatadventure