Top Six Questions When Planning an Event
1) What is the reason for the event?
There are many reasons to plan an event at Six Flags - a reward, a thank you, team motivation, birthday, anniversary, company picnic or just to have fun!
2) How many people will attend the event?
Know your audience and their interests so you can tailor the event to exceed their expectations.
3) How much will it cost?
Determining how much you want to spend is a good starting point for planning a simple yet fun activity or a more elaborate event. Six Flags will work with your budget to customize the best event for your group.
4) What does your group want in an event?
We plan an actiity where everyone can do their own thing then come together at a designated time and place or customize based your objective for having an event.
5) How easy will it be to coordinate?
We do all the work and you have all the fun. A Six Flags Account Executive will handle all of the details for your day at the park.
6) What do you want the attendees to think?
Imagine the day after your event when everything went off without a hitch. Your group had a blast and looks forward to doing it again. They’re still talking about it and you’re the hero for pulling it all together!
Six Flags Great Adventure can help you with all of these questions.
- We plan activities for groups of all sizes from of 15 to 10,000.
- We strive to make it easy for you. We do all of the work, you have all of the fun.
- We have the best coasters on the planet but we also have shows and milder rides, games, shopping, variety shows and a large Wild Animal Safari to suit everyone.
- Your group can enjoy rides during the day, then meet for a meal, snack or awards ceremony in our picnic grove for time together.
- Save big when you bring 15 or more to the park. Groups can purchase a ticket and a meal often for less than the regular admission price.
Ready to get started?
Groups of 15-99 can buy online here.
For groups of 100 or more, please call 732-928-2000 x2859 or complete our online form and one of our event experts will contact you right away to help plan your day.
You’re one step closer to that awesome feeling you get when planning a party for your crew!
Groups of 15-99 who purchase in advance can take advantage of special group discounts and receive one free ticket for every ten purchased.
Discounted Ticket Prices
- $33.99 + tax per person for tickets valid through 6/30/2020 (minimum purchase 15 tickets)
- $41.99 + tax per person for tickets valid through 9/20/2020 (minimum purchase 15 tickets)
- $48.99 + tax per person for tickets valid all season, including Fright Fest (maze pass requires additional ticket)
- Group Meal Deal vouchers are available for $14.99 + tax per person (minimum purchase 15 vouchers)
- One free ticket for every 10 pre-purchased (must purchase at least 15 tickets to receive complimentary ticket)
- Order online, by mail, phone or fax
We host a variety of educational and special events all year long that are perfect for groups of all sizes.
ONLINE: Online tickets can be purchased up to the date of your visit. Buy 15-99 tickets online and print them immediately with Print-N-Go. Orders can also be shipped. Online orders require credit card payment and are subject to tax. Tax exemption is not eligible with online purchases. Please mail, fax or phone in your order for tax exemption purposes.
MAIL: Download our group order form to purchase by mail. Orders must be received at least 10 days in advance. Orders received less than 10 days prior will be held for pick-up at the Guest Relations window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. NJ Public Schools paying with school check or purchase order are exempt from NJ State Sales Tax. All other organizations must provide a NJ ST-5 Tax Exemption with the order. Checks, money orders and credit cards are accepted for mail orders.
PHONE / FAX: Fax your Group Order Form to (732) 928-1374. Call (732) 928-2000 x2845 to order by phone. Due to volume, you may be asked to leave a message when calling, so please consider purchasing online or by mail instead. Payment by credit card must be made at the time of the order. To receive tax exemption, a copy of your NJ ST-5 Tax Exemption Form must be faxed.
PURCHASING AT THE PARK: Group tickets are not available for purchase at the main gate on the day of your visit. All group tickets must be purchased in advance. When ordering early, you'll enjoy the added savings and complimentary chaperone tickets. Plus, your group can skip the ticket booths and go straight to the turnstiles since you'll already have your tickets in hand.
- Tickets may not be used during private parties.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the Guest Relations window on the day of your visit (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received 10 days in advance.
- Parking is $20 when purchased in advance, $30 on the day of visit. Get in FAST by paying in advance.
- Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit with paid parking and when a commercial driver's license is presented at Guest Relations.